Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm showing! Right!?!


Yeah! I have reached the point where it is obvious that I am expecting (I think), which makes me oh so happy. And, I am starting to feel a little better. The first trimester is almost over and I am starting to have a little more energy. Look, I am dressed and ready to take the boys to the library and run some errands...ah I love the second trimester :) Almost as much as I love my Bella Band!




Um, as for my prenatal appointment that was supposed to be yesterday, yeah, I totally spaced it out and had to reschedule for Feb. 9th. I know, I am brilliant ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You look great! And congratulations on feeling better, I totally understand not feeling well in the first trimester ++, I was SO sick, with both the kids and was so happy when I finally felt better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...