Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Great Mysteries

Already today before 7:30 am I have watched two events unfold that do not make sense to me.

First off, how is it that when I dash up stairs to break up a Category 3 (Category 1 and 2 shall remain undisclosed until applicable) fight between Warren and Jack, the child that I thought was at least most recently the victim turns on ME when I am disciplining the perpetrator!?! Suddenly they ARE on the same team and all that ruckus over that toy just evaporated into thin air...uh-huh...duly noted "supposed-victim"...don't be thinking super-hero mom is going to come to your rescue again any time soon ;) Or maybe I could use this to my advantage somehow, yes I am not above playing off of their innate brotherly loyalty in the face of punishment doling authority...not at all. Muwahahaha...

*Ahem* Secondly, how is it P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. that my little baby, the same baby that I just had, like I swear a couple weeks ago, is standing before me with gel in his hair heading off to catch a school bus to go on a field trip? How can he possibly go into a public place without his mommy or at least a close relative? Tell me...this must be a mirage...except that I have pictures to prove it:


1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow, I love the cats for the fights, especially being that I'm in Florida and am familiar with such ratings. It is great that they are close(even if they fight)! And boy does your newborn look excited about his field trip or maybe it's the hair do! Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...