Sunday, July 19, 2009

The last belly picture

I will be putting together his birthday story and sorting through the hundreds of pictures we have taken of Nolan since 10:40 last night, when he made his grand entrance into this world.

But for now, here is one of the very last images captured of him while he was still all mine.



One of my other baby boys, Jack, got to spend the majority of my labor at my side.

He kept my spirits up and reminded me of why exactly I willingly go through this whole childbirth thing. Thanks, Jack! You were a great labor buddy and will make a fantastic husband someday.

Before I get into all the details of yesterday, July 18th 2009, I will just say that I had the most perfect labor and delivery that I could ever imagine. I was surrounded by my guys and everything was beautiful. I am so grateful for such a remarkable day that I will never ever forget!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! You look so amazing in this pic, hard to believe that you are in the early stage of labor! Can't wait to see pix of baby Nolan *grin*!

Erica said...

Congratulations! It seems like yesterday you were just barely showing! Can't wait to see pictures!

CissaLynn said...

Awww!!!! I am sooooo happy for you and your men!!!! :)) That pic is sooooo good!!! You look GREAT! Can't wait for the pics! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...