Sunday, July 5, 2009

Man and Fire


Nachos, peg-board, triggers, wheels...and of course fire.
*
As a woman, I may never truly understand what it is about fire that can draw men and boys so close (yeah the same boys that I have to herd like cats to get them to be in any one place that I want/need them). But, hey, turn on the fire pit and they stay in a 10 sq. ft. area with no herding involved.
*
Okay, sure there was also chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers present...oh and loud noises and bright explosions going off in the background, but what would the Fourth of July be without that!
*
I was playing with my camera and tried out the night portrait setting, with some pretty weird results.

{I call this one "The Ghost of Warren Present"}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...