Friday, July 24, 2009

Right Now

Right now I am all about:

Lots and lots of headbands to hold back my moppet of wavy,
sometimes clean hair.


Doing my kegels in the elevator up to the third floor at the hospital.

Calling my own Momma multiple times per day for support

or just to cry.


Admiring the pink roses in my bedroom

that Grandma Caryl and the boys got me.


Clinging tight to my husband,

whom I need more than ever right now.

Having the courage to get on the scale and see my starting point weight,

which happens to be 130 lbs exactly.


Bryan thinks I should wait until a full week after delivery
to get an accurate starting point after all the water retention etc is gone
but I was just too curious.
***
Barely being able to contain my excitement knowing that Nolan
is coming HOME tomorrow morning.
Praise God!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...