Monday, July 13, 2009

TODAY...

...there was the typical traffic jam of bikes on our front walkway by 8am



...I spent some time here, in my new glider that Grandma Caryl so graciously gifted us for Nolan. It is chocolate brown super soft material and it is SO comfortable.



...and I spent some time here, on my Precor elliptical machine. I am using it just for 20 min per day now that I am far along enough that it wouldn't be too early to go into labor.




...I sorted through and organized all the baby bottles and pumping paraphernalia, even clearing cabinet space out to house the paci's, bottles, milk storage containers, etc. The breast pump looked a little foreign and daunting when I pulled it out of the closet, sort of like the first time I ever saw it. But once I opened it up and saw all the components, it was like seeing an old familiar friend again.

...we ate lunch outside gathered around our picnic table on the back patio, enjoying overcast weather. We finished up just in time for a quick bike ride and then had to hurry inside to beat the rain and lightning.

And now, my boys are having some good veg-out time on the couch, being couch potatoes, watching a movie. I love how they almost always sit super close on the big L-shaped couch while they take in the latest movie that Bryan DVR-ed for them.




Yeah, I still have to go grocery shopping and there is a big basket of clean laundry waiting to be folded. But I'd rather sit here for a minute and listen to the rain hitting the windows and watch my boys try to keep their eyes open.

1 comment:

CissaLynn said...

I love days like that!!!! :)) I, too, am known to let the house go in order to let my boys have some fun!! Cleaning can wait!! I always pay for it, 'cause my house ends up a wreck, but it is always 100% worth it!!!
Btw...........such CUTE boys sitting on the sofa!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...