Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Clean Fun

We have had some good clean fun this past week, visiting some family focused venues in our lovely state of Colorado.

Most recently the White Fence Farm, which boasts some great fried chicken and lots of play areas for the little ones. And it doesn't hurt that they have frozen margaritas! Bummer that I couldn't partake on that portion of the good clean fun, since I am nursing. I'll have to bring Nolan a bottle next time :)

The boys loved to play with all the puzzles on the big overstuffed sofas in the barn loft.



And the tree house is always a hit!




Oh yeah, I was there too! :) On an unrelated topic, I got a great pair of William Rast jeans and am able to squeeze into them, yippee!


Nolan loved to sit on the tractor seat bar stools with Daddy!


We may just have to go back soon on another random Friday night just to hang out!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This looks like lots of fun! BTW not sure if I told you earlier, but I love the new look of your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...