Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Little Things

Lately, it's the little things that are making me happy.

Like watching Jack play with a magnet set for an hour on the front of the dishwasher. And Warren having a friend over after school yesterday. And Nolan rolling from his tummy to back.

And getting a little blog makeover to brighten things up around here. I am digging it!

And some not so little things...like booking our FIRST family vacation for this spring in California. Disney Land here we come! I am SO excited. For myself, and to see Warren and Jack have THE time of their lives! I hear there is a 'Cars' parade...that in itself is priceless for Jack :) The countdown begins...

My mom gets here tomorrow! I need to finish cleaning the guest bedroom today. And it nearly stresses me out that I have been slacking taking pictures lately, especially of the baby. But I guess thats what happens with each subsequent child! I need to post so many things to his baby blog too! Oh dear! I really need an extra couple hours per day, oh and a nap would be good too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...