Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Gym

One of the (many) great things about having three kids (in my opinion), especially of the same gender, is watching as they each grow through the same wardrobe and play with the same toys.

Take for example, our baby gym. This thing is worth its weight in gold. We got in on clearance when Warren was born and even tried out more expensive, "cooler" gyms...but this one has always reigned supreme. And all the others have quickly been returned or retired.

Warren played under it for hours at a time, most often times eventually falling asleep.


Then along came Jack, who would play so vigorously, kicking his legs and batting his arms, that he would often loose his lunch. Luckily, it is easily washable!


Now, with Nolan (who is almost 2 months old!) I broke out the gym recently and he is following quickly in his older brothers' footsteps, just like we knew he would.


On Tuesdays and Thursdays when both older boys are at school, I like to put him under his gym and just watch him go. You might think I would take that time to clean or do a workout myself...nope! I am mesmerized by the noises he makes, cooing and squealing at the three little animals that come to life when they are jostled. I can't help but just stare at him as he giggles and squirms under this gym.



This amazing little gym, that all three of my boys have gotten so much use out of. Wondering if more of our own babies, or even grandbabies will get to enjoy it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...