Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandma from Alaska

The boys have really warmed up to my mom more than ever on this visit so far. It is great to see and has allowed for Bryan and I to get away from the house for two evenings straight and even a bike ride. Leaving Warren and Jack from Colorado :) with their "Grandma from Alaska" as they so affectionately and meticulously call her...every single time they address her.

We went to see a movie last night for the first time in AGES and then tonight we got to steal away yet again to run some errands (I have been spending some time decorating my dining room ...pictures coming soon!)

{Warren and my mom}



The ONLY downside I can see is that our little Nolan has become QUITE used to being toted around by his Grandma and is totally against being set down. At all. But they are quite the sight together I must say.

Beautiful.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...