Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tids and Tads

In no particular order...

1) Jack loved his piano lesson. So, there you have it. Warren is doing Karate and Jack is doing piano. There. I have successfully avoided soccer for another year. Because I loathe soccer.

2) I have 10 pounds to lose. Ugh. I know it doesn't sound like much, but the scale has not moved at all since 4 weeks postpartum. I am stuck at 120#. And I don't have a game plan for getting this show on the road. I despise going to the gym, and walking the boys to and from school doesn't seem to be quite enough activity. Oh, and the fact that I regularly eat whatever they don't in order to avoid wasting food can't be helping.

SO. Starting today, I am going to be using a food journal to document what I am eating and I am going to make an effort to encorporate a bit more physical activity in my day to day life. Sustainable things like parking further from Target. Because I am so not falling into the trap of claiming I am going to use my gym membership, when I know I am totally not.

3) We are going to a NASCAR race this weekend. Flying to Kansas City with just Nolan and Bryan, and Bryan's dad. I am excited to get away for a few days, and am mostly humoring Bryan by attending the race on Sunday. He likes NASCAR. And Cabella's, both of which are in KS, so this one's for him. I just better get in a few good naps on this vacation :)

4) I cleaned my car out yesterday (see! physical activity!) and came away with a full laundry basket of stuff, mostly from the 3rd row seat where Warren sits. He calls it his office. Momma's gonna have to get back there more frequently and regulate :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...