Wednesday, October 28, 2009

30th Birthday

So, my real birthday isn't until November 9th,
but the festivities are starting a little early around here.

Bryan gave me my birthday present yesterday

...drum roll please...

it is a new amazing telephoto lens for my camera!

What a lucky girl I am!

And tonight we are going to dinner at one of my favorite sea food restaurants downtown and then to a basketball game for the Denver Nuggets. Hopefully it doesn't snow too much to interfere with our plans! The schools are closed today for a snow day, but we should be able to get out in Bryan's enormous truck.

So, maybe turning 30 in 12 days won't be so bad afterall :)

1 comment:

CissaLynn said...

Awww!!! What a great b-day surprise!!! :)) My b-day is Nov. 5th and we share a tad more than our Nov. b-days in common!!! I got a new point and shoot for my special day!! What GREAT guys we have!!! Happy "early" B-day, girl!!! Are you on facebook 'cause I haven't blogged in ages! :)) Your boys are sooo cute and Nolan is getting big so fast!! :)) Have a good weekend!!! If you're not on facebook, I'll send ya my email to keep in touch!!! :)) Send me a note on my blog (even tho it's not been updated since about April)! LOL!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...