Monday, October 26, 2009

A walking cliche

It's official. I am the walking cliche of motherhood that I used to scoff at, back before I wiped drool off of babes' chins with my finger and onto my jeans without flinching.

Case in point. Last night I actually had the following thought:

Nolan is so beautiful. He is THE most beautiful and sweet baby in the entire world. I feel sorry for all the people that don't get to have Nolan as their baby.

Fortunately, I have Bryan to keep me grounded. When I shared the above sentiment with him, he just raised his eyebrows and laughed at me.

Whatever.

I know that I have the three most amazing kids to ever grace the planet.

All those other babies...yeah they're alright. Kinda cute.

But I wouldn't wipe their drool.

Any other walking cliches out there?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...