Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Addition and Subtraction

Being that Bryan and I are both Engineers (at least by education), we have a strong preference for math and science and for our boys to learn with an emphasis on these subjects.

So far, I am loving public school. But just in case, we are supplementing some things at home.

This is Warren's "Wallet of 3, 6, 9."
There are little flashcards ("money"), that either add or subtract to...you guessed it 3, 6, or 9. He is in love with it and can already do most of the math involved, eagerly putting the money in the correct pouch. Thanks to my Aunt Shelli for giving us this great math workbook! It is a really good way to learn beginner math with flip books and wallets.

Jack has one too, and true to his personality, he takes all the flashcards and lines them up perfectly. He is SO cute!

Can you guess from this post what I got for my early birthday present? I am so excited about it...I'll share the answer tomorrow!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...