Friday, October 16, 2009

I've Been...

...painting even more walls in my house orange. One in the office and another upstairs too.

...mailing out Warren's school pictures. They came out cute! No retakes here. I was counting on doing retakes because he can do some interesting things when smiling for a forced picture.

{Warren, 5yrs}

...keeping my family schedule organized. Upcoming birthday parties, dog-neutering appointments, football games to attend, school field trips, etc. How on Earth does an unorganized person survive parenthood?

{Jack just back from his first field trip and first time on a school bus. He went to the pumpkin patch and Warren was so happy to greet him when he got off the bus}

...oogling over Nolan in his Baby Legs leg warmers. Paired with a onsie, they make for THE cutest outfit ever! And the backdrop of the handmade quilt Grandma Caryl made him doesn't hurt either. She amazes me with her craftiness and generosity pretty much every day.

{Nolan, 3 months. Okay, I admit, I even drove to a baby boutique today just to get two more pairs -- camouflage and flames! I am addicted!}



...power walking around my neighborhood in the evenings to get some extra exercise. The scale is moving, the scale is moving! Slow but steady! I'm back in the teens...ahhhh.

...gearing up for a three day weekend with all three boys -- and NO Daddy. Bryan is on a hunting trip for Elk somewhere at a cabin in the mountains. We started things off right by going to the IMAX theater to see Where the Wild Things Are this morning. It was SO good! The boys absolutely loved it, just like the book. They sat still the entire movie. Even Nolan seemed to enjoy the view from my lap. It gets three thumbs up from the Lawson Boys!

...rockin' these super cute earrings I got at the Plaza in KC. They are funky and fun, even with sweat pants :)


...soaking up the Autumn sunshine. This is my absolute favorite time of year.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...