Saturday, October 17, 2009

Morning Is:

VITAMINS. Fish oil, Iron and a Prenatal multi for me.

GRANOLA. I am NOT crunchy, but this stuff tastes good and is SO filling. Especially with a yogurt. Mmmm...

COFFEE and SUNLIGHT streaming through the window onto my favorite plant. Nolan is already cat-napping under his gym, still in his jammies.

DISHES to be unloaded. That is a chore that is done EVERY morning. Sometimes I do it without even realizing it.

BOYS getting into predicaments ALREADY. I caught them hiding out in the basement in an empty box in the storage area. Little rascals...


Looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day here so I am planning a lot of outside play time. Gonna bring the t-ball set outside and go for a long walk/bike ride too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...