Monday, October 11, 2010

Confessions.

I usually eat the leftovers from Warren's lunch as we walk home from the school. Mmmm, goldfish crackers, mostly crusts of sandwiches, and some room temperature cut up veggies... but I draw the line at the dried up warm remnants of string cheese and leave that for less discriminating folk than myself... our dog, Reagan. Wow, did I just admit that about the only soul I am aware of with less standards in what they are willing to eat than me is my dog? Um, moving right along...

I waited and waited and waited this morning, until realizing... it is Monday. Jack doesn't have preschool on Mondays.

I haven't put on makeup in so many days that I'm no longer surprised by my makeupless reflection and am starting to think I look alright without it... must be the Latisse I've been using. Hello, lashes!! But seriously a little concealer wouldn't hurt...

I am addicted to Sister Wives on TLC. And I don't know why... but it is fascinating to me.

Nolan was nursing and eating a pretzel stick tonight before bedtime. Literally, nursing and eating a pretzel... and I thought "you know you need to wean your child when...."

Despite all the stress and chaos in my life with all these little miniature Bryan's, I am ridiculously happy and wouldn't have it any other way. They are such good kids!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...