Thursday, October 21, 2010

THAT LOVE


You know the love you have for each of your children?

How it can make you smile in a dark hushed room and then keep you up half the night pondering big fears and getting lost in such big thoughts as the infiniteness of the Universe...

...and how it never ends.

That love?

I imagine Jack feels a shade of that love for his beloved Blankie.

So, before this Blankie stage is over, we took pictures and talked about Blankie and came up with some words Jack thinks describe "him."

[Soft]

[Letters and Animals]

[Gives me kisses and hugs]

[Smells clean]

[Lots of holes but I love them]

["Is he your best friend?" "Yeah, he's my best friend, Mom."]

1 comment:

Megan said...

Smells clean . . . that is a feat to live up to! That's one to pat yourself on the back for!

Jack is so perfect. I love the pics, Charity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...