Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazy little thing called "Keeping Up"

I haven't touched my photography website since I created it. In fact, I can't even remember how to get in there and change things. It's all in an email somewhere for sure, but that hurdle has just been too big. Silly, I know.

So, I will just share a few pictures here from a session yesterday with two little boy cousins, aged one and two.

And while I was a little disappointed to not get that "it" shot of the two of them gazing my way with huge smiles plastered on their faces...



... the reality is, we were lucky to get as many as we did of them in the same frame together...



... because -- you know -- they are one and two...



... and they had differing opinions on which direction to walk, which slide to go down...


...which direction to look in and when to smile.


But all told, it didn't matter one bit,


because cuteness like this knows no obstacle!

I ended up getting lots of great individual shots of them oozing cuteness directed at the camera though, so that counts, right?
::
So, while I may not be "keeping up" in all aspects, there is still plenty to be proud of!

Namely, I am shocked at how easy it was for me to make the change to not throwing my clothes into the dryer. Now, without even thinking I hang them to dry.

Also (and I don't know what has taken me so long on this one, since it is directly plucked from my childhood) last week I implemented a great idea with the boys snacking addiction.

I cut up lots and lots of fresh veggies in a Tupperware stored nice and low in the fridge. And whenever they come down to forage through the pantry, I point them to the tupperware... and... it has worked like a charm! Now they know that they are welcome to eat as much of the veggies whenever they want in addition to the fruit bowl, that they have always been free to help themselves from.
Perfect!

Good Golly, I am feeling so enthused after typing that all up, maybe I will go looking for that email with the directions now...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey, I was thinking about that 'concern' of not getting both boys looking into the camera at the same time. I am so glad you didn't! You want all three of your boys looking into the camera because they are all three yours. BUT, since these are cousins, the ones where the 1 year old is looking into the camera will be a unique momento for his family, while the one of the 2 year old looking into the camera will be special for them. It's like you planned it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...