Friday, October 15, 2010

Life is messy.


Fortunately, I'm not afraid of a mess.



And it's not very often, if ever, that I go very deep here... but suffice it to say the mess in my house, life, and even in my head extends way beyond Nolan's high chair tray.

But if I've learned anything in the years of being a wife, mother, friend, and all those other roles we all have, it's that you can't shy away from the mess. Certainly can't live in a way so as to avoid the messes...



...'cause sure, I could give Nolan only cheerios and other nice easy to clean up things, but that's not well-balanced and that's just not reality...



So, I plow forward, sometimes knowingly into a huge mess. Fully aware of how much work it will be to clean it up, but also open to the possibility of learning something along the way and living life to the fullest... what can I say...



... caution isn't my middle name.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...