Sunday, October 10, 2010

JUST ME TALKING

Got lots of library books on airplanes yesterday, borrowing a couple hula hoops from a neighbor, spend an hour this morning figuring out how to make a couple different types of paper airplanes... I'd say I'm ready for Airplane club on Tuesday!


Love the boys' necklaces from hazelaid. All three of them have one and wear them all the time.

{This picture is SOOC (straight out of the camera)... couldn't find a thing to edit on it!}


{This one I added a bit of burning around the edges... hmmm, not crazy about that but too lazy to take it back off.}


I was so ready for a fresh simple update on the blog... what do ya think? I am loving it!

Our handy dandy desk calendar shows a packed month of October -- never a dull moment here.

I am going to be taking several neighbor family's Holiday pictures and can't wait to sit down and think of creative ways to capture a special candid portrait that shows each of their family's own unique style.

We skipped church this morning (yes, we FINALLY found our home church!) in order to let Momma rest this morning and try to give my body a chance to fight off this annoying little cold thing that is trying so hard to make its presence known... SO not happening!

***

I can't believe how quickly Nolan is suddenly growing up and becoming one of "the boys".
He is talking so much and will pretty much attempt to say any word we ask him to.
Makes animal sounds, knows where lots of his facial and body parts are, loves tortilla chips like his Daddy, and wants most of all to be outside or hanging out with his brothers.
He still nurses though and needs his two naps per day so he still has some "baby" about him.
...pushing his brother around on the rocket his Grandma Caryl got him for his birthday...


Bryan treated us to homemade whole wheat waffles this morning and spaghetti from scratch last night... we are spoiled when he is home!

I want to start taking more pictures that include Bryan and I so that when the kids look back their memories aren't void of parents -- hmmm, how am I going to manage that? Gonna figure out the timer feature on my camera and get creative!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...