Thursday, April 16, 2009

Summer Lovin'

I LOVE little boys with buzz cuts.
I usually wait until May but couldn't resist since it was 75 degrees yesterday and they both needed cuts anyhow. Too bad Jack proceeded to get a major injury next to his left eye right after we left the haircut salon and went to the Sensory Park by our house. I have a strong feeling he is going to have lots of these this Summer, since he is really starting to test his boundaries on playground equipment and make more of an effort to do everything that his brother can do. Fortunately, I am generally easy going and since I grew up with two daredevil brothers myself, I barely flinch when I see a little boy with a facial laceration.




Did I need to illustrate their new hair cuts with 4 entire pictures...probably not, but that's just how much I love to see their cleanly sheered heads. They are getting even more pats on the head than usual :)


I LOVE raising soon to be three boys.
There is never a dull moment, that's for sure. Whenever something comes up, I immediately reflect back on the famous WWII slogan:




(By the way, I am getting vinyl lettering to go on my newly painted laundry room wall with this slogan!! From Etsy.com, of course!!)

I LOVE the smell of baby sunscreen...
you know the one...where the puppy is pulling down the little toddlers britches on the beach?
Serisously, do they make a perfume, cause that is the smell of Summer to me.
And it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...