Tuesday, October 21, 2008

31 Random things about me today:


1. Where is your cell phone? tucked neatly in its compartment in my purse on the kitchen counter
2. Where is your significant other? at work in a really important meeting I am told
3. Your hair color? Dark blonde naturally and I have some highlights and lowlights to make it more interesting and less "mousey"
4. Your mother? Shannon
5. Your father? Hmmm, that's a good one. Any takers?
6. Your favorite thing? I am lusting after the Harajuku perfume in Love. Hint, hint for my upcoming birthday present. I might have especially ran into Macy's yesterday just to spray some on.
7. Your dream last night? I dreamt that I was forced by the government to learn French and I only had one day to master it. Oh, I can't wait for this election to be over and all things political to subside...
8. Your dream/goal? Maybe have one more baby and find a job/career I love at some point in my life.
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? cleaning, thrifting, working out
11. Your fear? Democrats (JUST KIDDING), see answer 7. I fear my kids getting sick in a way that I cannot "fix"
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here in this house still, no big ambitions really.
13. Where were you last night? Went for a walk around the neighborhood and then stayed home the remainder of the evening.
14. What you’re not? Selfish and stressed
15. One of your wish list items? Infiniti FX35...go big or go home, right?
16. Where you grew up? Alaska
17. The last thing you did? Started a load of whites and took a shower.
18. What are you wearing? My favorite Lucky Brand jeans and a cozy cream colored sweater that I bought yesterday with a gift certificate that was about to expire.
19. Your TV? I don't think of it as mine since I hardly ever watch it, but we have several in the house. Always tuned to the news or Sprout or Noggin.
20. Your pet? Reagan (Jack Russell Terrier)
21. Your computer? PC, it's a Dell.
22. Your mood? Happy and totally in love with Jack today. I keep asking him what he wants to do today and he just smiles.
23. Missing someone? My mom, but she is coming to Colorado for a visit on Halloween, yeah!!
24. Your car? Honda Odyssey
25. Something you’re not wearing? OH, my wedding ring because I took it off to do the dishes, thanks for the reminder!
26. Favorite store? I'm a Nordy girl, I LOVE Nordstroms.
27. Your summer? Flew by because we moved in May.
28. Love someone? I try to love everyone...it is exhausting ;)
29. Your favorite color? Orange at the moment, burnt orange to be exact.
30. When is the last time you laughed? When I dropped off Warren at preschool this morning and he asked his teacher if he could bring spinach to the pajama party on Thursday.
31. Last time you cried? The night before last. I had a weird feeling of impending disappointment so I had a good cry and felt better the next day.

Anyone that feels like joining in....post a comment here with the link to your post....=)

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

That was fun to read! thanks for joining in. :) We have the same car and like the same color. Hee-Hee!

Brittany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...