Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gummy Bear Engineering

Bryan and I have long joked that there isn't much hope for our boys to be anything but technical minded geek types for lack of a better word, being that both of their parents are degreed Chemical Engineers.

Yesterday's snack time with Warren did nothing to prove us wrong. I gave Warren a pile of gummy bears (ya know the good Black Forrest kind, yummy!) and when I came back to check in with him a few minutes later he was in the process of sorting them, but he made sure to let me know that he wasn't done yet and that he would let me know when he was done.

Sure enough a minute later he yelled to me to come see the finished product and he was just so proud of his Gummy Bear rainbow that he even let me eat a few red ones, since "he had way too many of them compared to the other colors."




He has his first field trip today for school so I am sending him off with a "snack" lunch and 8 dollars to take to the pumpkin patch...all he can talk about is riding on a school bus though - he is just so excited! I love him so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...