Monday, October 27, 2008

Marvelous, just Marvelous

Yeah for me! After frustratingly trying to start my own, I joined a local Mom's Group that I found using www.meetup.com

There is practically something to participate in every day and I have already RSVP'd for a few upcoming get togethers. I am so excited to meet some new friends for myself and the boys. What fun!

My mom is coming from Alaska this Friday! I can't wait to see her and my little sister and show them our new house...oh, but I really want to finish some painting on the main level before Friday and have everything be just perfect :) We'll see if I manage to accomplish it!

Especially since I can't seem to pry myself away from the political news today. John McCain just gave a 'surprise' announcement and it was marvelous, truly I felt like he finally hit one out of the ballpark. All I have to say is:



Yeah! Okay, so I am just having my own private McCain/Palin rally at my house this morning ;) I am about done, now where did I store all the paint supplies?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOL, your post made me giggle. I hope that they pull it together.

Have fun at your mom get togethers, sounds like fun! And have fun with your Mom when she gets here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...