Monday, October 20, 2008

the LAST box

We are officially moved in! Well, I unpacked the last box this morning, which was full of medicine cabinet stuff. So, now it is all put away in cabinets up high and I won't have to rifle through a giant box the next time one of the boys has a runny nose.



A little snippet from this morning's play time with Jack:

Jack: handing me a car - "mommy, this is your monster truck now play with it with me, okay?"

Me: "Wow, this is a cool car, Jack."

Jack: "Are you kidding me, it is a truck, mommy."

Me: "Oh! Of course it is, what an amazing big red truck. And look, your car, er truck, is red too! We are both red!"

Jack: "Yup."

Me: "And can you tell me which truck is bigger?"

Jack: "Mine is."

Me: "That's right, you are such a smart little boy. How about we count the wheels on our trucks?"

Jack: "Quit talking and just drive your truck around like this." Makes that car engine sound that boys are just so gifted to make nearly since birth and takes off.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on officially being moved in! Oh and I love the truck talk, kids are too funny. Hope you are enjoying being home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...