Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's never too late...

...to post some pictures that you meant to put up weeks ago, right?

In the days after Nolan was born:

{I went for a bike ride on my new bike that Bryan got me a few months prior}

{Our lovely neighbors brought us stew and homemade biscuits}

{And Warren and Jack spent way too much time playing a computer game (club penguin)}


Well, better late than never! I am cleaning off my memory sticks since I am trying to get a picture of Nolan for his birth announcement. Not an easy task when he is so prone to frantic arm motions, barely opening his eyes, and spitting up :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are amazing, I have to say that riding a bike is not something that I was even thinking about just days after having a baby *grin*!

I love the tile in your kitchen, so nice! And... good luck with the pic for the birth announcement, those are sometimes the hardest!

Erica said...

Yep, that is a holy smokes for me! I hope it wasn't too long of a bike ride ;)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...