Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ONE MONTH

Nolan Patrick

At one month old you are growing and filling out at warp speed.

Your legs have still got some catching up to do to be in proportion to your trunk, but I think it's cute.
***
Mommy and Daddy marvel at your big tummy, and its insatiable appetite.



You are doing all the normal newborn activities.

Your rooting instinct is well-honed.


As is your startle reflex, which happens a lot in a house with two older brothers and two puppy dogs running around.

You are even starting to reach for things, like my camera strap.


I love your gummy smile.

(and the elusive dimple, that has yet to be captured on film)


I love your soft squirmy feet.


I love your big blue eyes that beckon for attention and already have such tremendous personality behind them.


Most of all, I love you, babe.

We have enjoyed every moment of this first month with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...