Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TOUGH GUY


Jack, you have got to be the toughest, most seriously excited about preschool little boy out there. I love you. And I love that you love your backpack. But no, honey, you cannot sleep with it on your back...especially after you fill it with toys.


I brought along a little snack for you since I knew you'd be hungry while we waited in between dropping of Warren and your class starting (there is a 30 minute delay).


Upon picking you up from school today (your first day of preschool!)

"ohyeahmommyIloveschool...wereadbooksandsangmusic...ohanddidyouknowthatanoctopushas8legsmommy?...8legs!" And only then did you finally take a breath.

1 comment:

Erica said...

So sweet, my little guy went yesterday and said he liked it but didn't want to go back tomorrow! He liked playing outside and the snack, but he said the juice was yucky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...