Wednesday, August 18, 2010

little updates

there will be no pictures in this post since my camera is in the room with the sleeping babe, but probably lots of type-o's since I am going fast to ensure I can finish this before Nolan wakes up. Here goes...

Nolan is walking! He has been dappling for some time but as of today he is walking more than he is crawling. Hello, toddler! On the top of my to do list this week is to get some video of him on my new flip video camera and figure out how to post video here.

Bryan got a new car. It is a sports sedan, specifically a bmw 3 series or something like that. I glazed over when he was giving me all the details but it sounds fancy and I recall hearing 3D navigation system. It is being shipped from Chicago and will be here soon! He is soooo excited, so much so that when I got home from dinner downtown with my mom and sister last night he was all "hey, I cleaned up the kids' dinner mess, helped them clean their room, vacuumed downstairs and bought a bmw." Cute. I love a happy husband!

My sister is all set now to attend college here in Colorado! Yay! Her classes start Monday, same as Warren and Jack. Oh, the paper chain is getting small and I feel giddy.

My mom gave me the most spectacular gift of another glass ball, this time with a tree inside. It is beautiful and I will certainly be hanging it along with the other one now! We have been having a great visit -- went to Boulder and walked the Pearl Street mall, Golden and walked along Clear Creek trail, lots of yummy restaurants, shopping, awesome weather... it will be sad when she leaves on Saturday!

Bryan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday. It was great that we actually remembered it this year, as opposed to last year! Ha! We had a nice dinner and lots of kid free conversation most about... kids! Well, that and how happy we are. Remarkably happy at this juncture in our life together. Cheers to many more years to come!

We have major construction going on next to our house that is fun to watch out of the windows. The builder is finally putting up another model home/sales office to complete up our neighborhood. Yay! Icing on the happiness cake :)

Next post will be heavy on the pictures from the last week, promise!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the update, Charity! You can tell you are just plain happy by the way you write, what you write about, and the words you use. Keep it up! Oh, and needtobreathe is my favorite band - I was in shock when I heard them on your site just now - LOVE THEM!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE BMW!!! Does this mean the mini goes? In all of those exciting details he gave you, did he mention the color?!?!

Megan said...

SCHOOL UPDATE PLEASE! CANNOT WAIT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...