Sunday, August 1, 2010

Real Life



Haven't done one of these posts in a LONG time!

Here is our kitchen and dining room as it really is most of the time. Stuff strewn just about everywhere, a baby in the highchair, a makeshift office set up on the table since our real office (which is just to the right of the dining room in this picture) is still a construction site. But hopefully after the granite desktop gets put in on Tuesday, there will be a little less clutter going on...probably not!

When I look at this picture I see...

...all my camera stuff all over the table. Got a new wide angle lens yesterday! Went for the 17-40mm f/4 L, if that means anything to anyone, myself included.

...the walker toy that Nolan pushes around, making him the third boy to learn to walk using it.

...Bryan drinking a "special drink."

...Reagan hanging out under the high chair, where the gettin' is good!

...Sunflowers that have reached the end of their road.

...a blown glass ball that my mom got me in Alaska hanging on the knob of the china cabinet since I love it but have never quite figured out how to display it.

...a picture of Bryan as a child that lives on the counter and is one of my favorite Earthly possessions.

...a happy home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...