Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Sometimes Life Changes"

So, it turns out I have a ridiculous amount of pictures from Red Feather Lakes and no ability to pare down which ones I will post. Each time I try to take a few out of the mix I feel too guilty for the child who's picture is getting eliminated from the post.

Instead of putting myself throught that mental anguish, I will just resort to having a couple of separate posts and loading up on more pictures than anyone could possibly care to see of my lovely littles.

Starting here with Jack's first horse ride. He had to wait and wait until all of us aged 6 and up riders got back from our hour long trek through the woods on a trail.

{Sitting in the rustic waiting room, donning the helmet patiently}


{A little anxiety set in when it was actually time to ride, but nothing Cowboy Connor couldn't help him get over}

{Then finally all smiles...}

{And happy to ride around and even exclaim, "I want to go again" when it was time to get off}

When I talked with Jack about his experience on the horse after we were home, he hit me with the profound statement in reference to getting over his fear, saying
"sometimes life changes."
{This kid is smart (and cute)!}
Oh, and I wouldn't dare leave you hanging -- this horse that Bryan rode:


...the one we were told was a "noodler"...

His name is "Bob".

And between his noodling and my horses' desire to stop and eat grass at every chance, we were quite the pair out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...