Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Treasures}

::the perfect "new" toy that all three boys are enjoying::


::the latest little addition to my milk glass obsession::
(along with the frame next to it for Jack's portrait I took)

::and this frame too, to compliment another Jack picture::

::and the perfect Quinoa pan, for all three boys' favorite food::

ALL courtesy of my favorite local thrift store yesterday!

We also bought some awesome tupperware bowls, some pyrex sauce pans with lids, and a few other things that didn't make it onto my camera this morning.

We love thrifting! Can't decide if I love my finds there more because of how little they cost or if they are true treasures, or if it is a combination of both. At any rate, I have never loved anything I have bought new for $2. And I LOVE my little milk glass piece!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...