Friday, August 6, 2010

A world without Legos?

...I shudder to think...




I wear my emotions on my sleeve (sorry for complete lack of transition here). So, when a very deflated looking me ran into my great neighbor friend at the mailbox yesterday evening, she noticed. And being the amazing person she is, she brought me this today:

A little backstory -- the other day I had half-jokingly, okay maybe 1/3 jokingly, yeah who am I kidding I was dead serious... said that I need a paper chain for each day until school starts. She delivered! She rocks!

Each day has witty little things written on it like "are the first day outfits planned?" Love it! Thanks, Megan!

Yeah, we have had a rough go of it the past couple of days with the boys yelling and fighting. It has no doubt been a fun and busy Summer, but I think we have all officially hit the wall with the whole "being together all day" thing. The boys are probably as excited for school to start back up as I am.

So, I can't go out on that note... here is a picture Jack made today:


My reaction: "wow! that is a great picture, Jack, and it's not going anywhere."

Jack: "yeah, 'cause there's a tape army holding it up."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...