Monday, August 23, 2010

TROUBLE {Part II}

Should you see any strobe light-like activity coming from my house, do not be alarmed. No, I am not turning the downstairs into a disco since the older boys are back in school. It's just Nolan turning lights on and off. On and off.
On and off. On and off.

But, it's fine, really. Just as soon as you tell him kindly to stop with the light switch shenanigans, he quickly obeys...



...and moves right along to much riskier behavior like using his toes as grappling hooks to hang off the side of the bench and reach the garage door.

I really don't know how Hasbro and Mattel have missed the ball so drastically on this one. I need a toy with a door handle, a light switch, a climbing wall, and wheels. And I am prepared to offer up enough plastic in the form of "educational" battery operated toys to melt down to make this new said toy too! I'll just sit back now and wait for the offers to roll in... in the comfort of my blinking home! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...