Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Officially Official

It's officially official:

Bryan has been promoted!

He is now a Regional Sales Director with many direct reports and a travel schedule that makes my head spin. I am so proud of how hard he is working and advancing in his career. And happy to be here at home, cheering him on and making our little home.

I have the best baby-daddy ever!

Building elaborate Lego ships (or are they planes/jets/spaceships?) with the boys, doing this hilarious and remarkably effective horse race voice-over while the boys get dressed in the morning, turning something usually frustrating and slow into a quick fun chore, reading that extra page/chapter/book when the boys ask each night, planning horse back riding and fishing this weekend in the mountains with the boys. I am more impressed than ever!

I can be a dunce!

I accidentally deleted all the pictures I had on my camera from when my Mom was here last week. Ugh! Luckily she tooks lots more than me on her great little camera and can send me a CD of them, right Mom?!

I can also be a control freak!

I am LOVING this whole packing of the school lunch thing. I feel so... in control of how healthy and in what portions Warren is eating. And much more relaxed when he comes home and has a huge bowl of sugary cereal, knowing he has eaten so well. That said, I am letting go of some control and having the boys make their own beds in the morning and moving towards having them do more and more of their own personal grooming. Eek! Toothpaste... everywhere!

I am getting back in shape!

I am actually feeling sore from walking to and from the school THREE times per day now with Jack in morning preschool and Warren in full day first grade. That hadn't occured to me until yesterday. On the bright side, getting lots of exercise and sunshine. And I was just complaining about feeling a little less than 100% with my level of fitness. Perfect!

Fall is coming!

The mornings are getting cooler and the days just a tad shorter. Whoohoo! Can't wait to wear the new clothes my mom and sister helped me pick out. I have been wanting to do the whole "tall boots and skinny jeans" look for several years. So, we'll see, usually right about the time I figures something out the trend is over. :)

I am ready...

For our fourth and final baby. Now I just have to be patient and know that we are not in control of everything. Nolan is still nursing with much enthusiasm, so all in good time I suppose!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...