Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cutie Pie

{Nolan's first professional haircut}


Doesn't he look so much older? I can't stop touching his little head and kissing those smooshy cheeks!

I am feeling so much better today. I woke up with zero pregnancy symptoms. I am full of energy and not a bit of nausea. It happened so suddenly and completely that it surprised me, but it helps to cope with reality. I am currently in the throws of a cleaning frenzy, which I know is probably a mute point since Warren is having a friend over after school and surely all will be undone.

I can't say enough how happy I am for my friends and family, who have all reached out to me in their own ways to offer to help or just lend their ears to my sorrowful ramblings. There is no embarrassment or hush-hush attitudes. Just love and support. I am so grateful!

Looking forward to this weekend, the weather forecast is finally predicting higher temps and I am ready to get outside.

Jack has his preschool Valentine's Party tomorrow, so Nolan and I will be attending that... sure to make for some cute pictures :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

SO CUTE! I love his little man haircut! Can't wait for the Valentine's Day Party pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...