Monday, February 28, 2011

OUT TAKES

I needed an update around here! While the pictures I got yesterday aren't great, I am happy with them for now. They are interesting, imperfect shots of my perfect little boys.

Here are a couple that didn't make the blog header cut:
[somehow, even with complete overcast, it was still too bright for Warren's super sensitive baby blues]


[my original idea was to have Warren pulling the wagon with his little brothers in it. But it became clear right away that it wasn't going to happen, so we moved on!]



They had fun regardless, so for that it was a success. I will try again probably in a couple months for another group shot when things start to turn green outside.

And now for some random updates:

  • I am going to check in with the childcare at my gym today. Have never done so, but I am really anxious to lose this first trimester weight gain before trying again and my elliptical machine at home just isn't sufficient.
  • Warren has a field trip tomorrow, which will be the first one ever that I haven't helped chaperon. It seems like he is growing up at warp speed lately! He has adapted so well to his orthodontic appliance already. I am so impressed! I turned the key for the first time today (will do so Monday, Wednesday and Fridays) and he was a champ.
  • Jack is cracking me up lately. He tells anyone that asks (or who doesn't!) that he's in Kindergarten. He's just a little excited!
  • Nolan's feet are huge! Going to get him some new shoes (hopefully) from the thrift store today. Since he's only had hand-me-downs or things from the thrift store, he completely rejected the new shoes I bought him recently. I might as well have put bricks on his feet :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...