Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few new things.

While I was laying in bed half asleep last night, I could swear Bryan was downstairs tinkering on something in the dining room. I was mildly curious as to what he was doing, but not enough so to leave the warmth of our bed to go investigate.


Then I found pictures like this on my camera this morning, and it all makes sense. Our PC is now housed in a much smaller computer shell that actually fits in the cabinet we have for it. Nice!

Other new things:


Here's the Murphy Bed! It just looks like a fancy cabinet when its closed and only comes out about 15'' from the wall. Our awesome queen mattress fits in it perfectly and there is actually more room in the office when it is down than I would have thought. So glad to have a guest room back!


This thing is insane (the vacuum, not the kid!), and gets so much dirt and dust and dog hair that I am just shocked each time I use it. Finally, the dust is diminished in the house and I even notice the return air vents are staying clean longer. Can't recommend this LG Kompressor enough. It is wild, and has to have different suction levels because believe it or not the highest setting is sometimes just too much suction, like on area rugs etc. Love!

I cleaned out our fridge and pantry this morning and am having a bit of a moment here. Feeling a major overhaul of food standards coming our way. Husband is on board and now I just need to make it a priority and make it happen. There will be NO artificial colors in foods entering our house!! Among other things...

Surely, we eat pretty well now as it is with lots of produce and mostly not processed crap. I do much better with breakfast and lunch, it is dinner where I am currently failing. Hitting the road to eat out way too much! I want to do better for these boys - they deserve it!

It was a whopping 12 degrees when I took Warren and Jack to school this morning. They were so happy to go to school though and see their friends and get back to normal.

Check back tomorrow, I might just have something fun to share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...