Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I actually ran!

Went to the gym today and I actually ran for 15 minutes.  Had a good laugh over the threatening/encouraging/(wtf?) sign in the locker room that read:

"What fits better into your busy schedule, exercising 1 hour per day or being dead 24 hours per day?"

Yup!  Just the motivation I needed right? :) My plan is to go at least twice per week and still do my elliptical machine at home a couple times too. When I go to the gym, I want to to 20 min of cardio and then do some weight lifting upper or lower body. Today was upper body. I am out of shape. Moving on!

Nolan went to the childcare room at the gym!  This is going to be a regular outing for us nowadays!

Project 365 is underway complete with a link under the header of this blog.  It is already providing me with motivation to take more pictures and gain practice with execution and editing.  Yay! 

I have already found myself looking at very ordinary things in my house and life and thinking "what interesting angle could I capture that with?"  Love it!

Today's inspiration happened as I was standing over a very empty sink with only a scone left from breakfast and our very outdated globe serving in the place of the normally highly cluttered sink and counter.  It needed to be captured! 

So head over and check out the final image! And maybe start your own Project 365! I am convinced that there is a hobbyist photographer in all of us.

1 comment:

On my way said...

I cant see the link to 365 project can you please post it again?
Thank you,
Great pic by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...