Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tids and Tads

It all happened so fast... a casual conversation in the breezeway at the school and suddenly I am the Secretary of the PTA. Okay, then! This will be good!

I got my cholesterol (and lots of other things) tested for our new Life Insurance Policy. This is my second time getting it tested and it is still low! Overall is 137 MG/DL, and normal range is 140-200 MG/DL. Nice to know my diet of lots of whole grains a plenty of veggies is doing good to offset all the meat and other things we eat. Cholesterol is something I will be mindful of as I get older with all the heart disease in my family.

I am mailing out Jack's Spring school pictures... and I find it a little ridiculous that they do school pictures in the Fall AND the Spring. Had I known I wouldn't have ordered his Fall one's as they were not great. Live and learn...

I have been up since 2:30 this morning -- don't ask. I had this great productive day planned but now I am just hoping to not die of exhaustion instead. I came down and 5:30 and made bacon and eggs and English muffins, kinda like a big hangover breakfast... but not! Ha!

As much as I've been against them ever since Warren used his to store his matchbox cars in, I think I will get Nolan a little potty chair to keep downstairs. It may be more comfortable for him to try to poop on with his feet able to touch the ground. Nothing like candid potty training talk, right? :)

I am dressed again today!  And the boys rode their bikes to school today for the first time this Spring.  I love seeing them all bundled up with their helmets on riding ahead of me pushing the stroller.  Such a good feeling!

[don't mind my messy room, it is the most neglected room in the house by far]

::I love Juicy Couture from Nordstrom Rack (fun and afordable!) -- this zippy is so comfy and warm and long.  The jeans are Kut from the Cloth, they are okay, nothing special::

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...