Friday, March 25, 2011

On My A Game.

It's like I have The Force or something.


Lately I have been feeling so "with it."
And for all the times I totally do not feel that way, I figure it is worth sharing.

::Warren is doing so well in school, I am so proud::
::So is Jack! Check out this super long fruit loop necklace he made::
::Even my bulbs are blooming that I planted last Fall::
::All my guys have been doing lots of man bonding lately::
::I can see my love of photography wearing off on Warren in particular, check out this picture he took the other day... I love sun flare!::
::We have a house project underway!::

The microwave/hood combo is down! Good riddance!

And the new hood is up. It seriously moves some air and takes odors etc right outside!
We still have to finish some tile work and install the pot filler faucet, then it is all done!

::I'll spare you a picture, but potty training is going really well. We continue to have enough successes that I am staying energized to keep up the very exhausting and tedious tasks associated::

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...