Thursday, March 17, 2011

OUT TAKES

I took Warren out for a little impromptu portrait session this evening.

He did pretty well, and I think I may use the best ones for his 7 year old birthday mailer... so here are some that didn't make the cut:
[it is still crazy to me that I have a child that reads chapter books]
[he has THE most sensitive eyes to sunlight, poor kid can barely keep them open even with overcast, makes it hard to capture his beautiful blues]
[feeling more comfortable in the woods than posing on a chair, oh well...]


I am SO tired, don't know why I'm still awake right now. Oh yes, maybe it has something to do with the laffy taffy I ate after dinner. Mmmm sugar :)

Anyhow, I cannot wait to compile "The Warren Report" this year! There are so many things to record... what a year it has been for him. Can't believe he is turning 7 in just a few months...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...