Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet Jack Dylan

Jack, you've been on my mind a lot lately.
Even more than usual.

This sixth year of your life is bringing forth so much personality and sweet humor,
I can't help but take notice.
Your Daddy and I are constantly exchanging knowing glances of
"did you just see that?"
or
"can you believe how sweet this kid is?"

You love coffee already.
You rise early and say Good Morning to anyone in your path.

You have a real talent for building with Legos.
It is a passion of yours and we are so impressed (seriously!)
with the perfectly symmetric little things you are constantly constructing.

You are such a chatterbox!

You are so affectionate.
You love your family and tell us all each day
how happy and lucky you are to have us as your family.

You are such a perfect blend of rugged little boy and earth-angel
that I sometimes don't feel worthy of being your Momma.


I will relish watching you grow up and I hope and pray you don't move far from home.

Stay sweet, little man.
Your family loves you so much!

We are the lucky ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...