Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Up and attem.

This is what I look like right when I wake up. I know, I know, Bryan's a lucky guy. But give me 10 minutes after my coffee cup is empty and I swear things get much better. Color comes into my cheeks and some of the bags under my eyes do actually subside.

Relevance? ...oh yeah. We are on day three of Spring Break madness. This morning we went swimming. As in I took all three kids swimming by myself and no one drowned or was even rescued by the lifeguard. So, moments after I glanced at myself in the mirror of my bedroom and took a super-flattering picture I was stuffing bathing suits and towels into a bag and booking it for the door before our day got off on a tangent.

We were at the pool by 9am and swam for 2 hours. Then I even showered each boy, lotioned them and dressed them in clean clothes. Oh yeah. I even stopped at Starbucks on the way home and got them each a yummy sandwich. I have three wiped out, clean, fed boys on the couch right now... I rock!

I took them all to the movies yesterday, but then our day nosedived after that. I blame the bag of sour patch kids they devoured at 10am. :)

We don't have any big plans for the afternoon... I better figure something out quick!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...