Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 365 Out Take

Since a couple people asked, you should see a link that says "Project 365" right under the main header picture on this blog. It is in a newly added Link Bar, which also has links "About Me", "Mamarazzi Portraits", etc. Let me know if you still have problems with it. I am not crazy about the template I am using for my Project 365 and will probably change it soon; it displays vertical pictures all smashed on the home page for some reason.

Here is another link as well: http://charity-project365.blogspot.com/

Anyhow, Nolan LOVES water fountains. And there just so happens to be TWO, RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER at the Elementary school. Sometimes he snuggles right in between them and just radiates happiness to be in such close proximity to water fountain awesomeness. To my knowledge he doesn't even know what they do or are for. But all that reflective metal and buttons is all he needs to see to be smitten!

Head over to project 365 to see my favorite one of Nolan and the water fountains. He had just seen a "big kid" go up and use the water fountain, so he was doing his best to emulate that behavior. Cute!

I took these pictures with my iPhone and showed them to Bryan first and he said "I'm impressed, I would never think those were done with a camera phone."  I can see a lot of noise, but I didn't want the flash on to reflect off the metal and ruin the picture.  I love the brick!  And his little forced expression of "sadness" with the bottom lip :)

My thinking with Project 365 is not to get "perfect", focused, well-lit pictures, but rather to capture some emotion or something in my house or life that is meaningful to me.  I want to make a picture book at the end of the year full of images that will be fun to look through and tell a story without any words!  Fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...