Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dressed for the Day #1

Honestly, I don't know what's harder, taking pictures of yourself in a mirror or trying to capture my super light tattoo... oh well, here ya go!

::Front view::
::Back view::
::The shoes::

::The tattoo::

Love this outfit!

I am such a sucker for details... I love the back pocket detailing of these Citizens of Humanity jeans I bought second hand, and I love the color combo of chocolate brown, turquoise (yes I know it looks green in these crappy pictures) and cream, and I love the keyhole cut-out in the back of this shirt, and the fact that the shirt is a little longer than normal, and the brown patent leather peep-toe wedge shoes are one of my favorite pairs that just don't get worn nearly enough.

All told, I feel great to be dressed for the day! It makes me want to eat a healthy lunch and maybe even put on some lip gloss and a pair of earrings. Oooh-lala!

It feels weird to talk so much about myself, so next up -- lots of pics of Nolan outside in his big boy briefs! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Lovely outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...