Thursday, July 10, 2008

DVR-ing dilemna


Upon returning to the world of getting up every morning and blow-drying my hair, required adult conversation, and soothing white noise overhead (a.k.a. work) after both of my maternity leaves, one of the things I really missed was watching Oprah in the afternoon.

The only times I get to watch now are the very rare sick days or in the equally rare off-chance that I am working from home at that precious 4pm time slot.

*ahem*...moving right along.

But now I can officially have my cake and eat it too thanks to the newest addition to our gadget collection - the DVR(digital video recorder).

BUT WAIT!! If I have 14 episodes of my fav gal backlogged in this little black box available at my beck and call will it loose its mystical appeal? Is there such thing as too much day time talk show?

I don't want to risk loosing one of my very few guilty pleasures so I think I will steer clear of this DVR for now and continue to gaze upon the cake that is maternity leave for a bit longer. Just know though, Barney and Thomas the Train, that your disk space IS in jeopardy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...