Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jerome the Gnome

Anyone that recently got the "little santa invitation" from me for our house warming party...this clarification is for you. It is NOT Santa - it IS a garden gnome, whom you will be seeing more of at our house on Saturday. We are having fun with him at our house in the mean time, putting him in all kinds of predicaments.


"Oh my, Oh dear, not feeling so well here..."

Much better, I feel much more spontaneous and couragous now..."

"To be hanging out with the likes of these blokes..."

"See you Saturday and hey, maybe Saint Nick will be here too!" So sorry if you thought I was hosting a Christmas in July type thing, nope it was just my sometimes quirky taste for what I thought was an obvious garden gnome ;)

1 comment:

McMommy said...

Okay, I'm laughing so hard because we have a christmas elf in our house that we do the same thing to!!! All sorts of practical jokes. I blogged about it and if I knew how to hyperlink in a comment, I totally would so you could read it.

But I don't know how.

So instead, this is a very boring comment.

Sigh. Sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...