Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vintage Posts -- Installment #1

As my wedding anniversary gets closer, it has me all mushy, thinking about my relationship with the hubby (albeit brief!!) before our little boys arrived.

Rewind just shy of five years ago and we were SO young and adventurous -- I can't help but laugh when I think of our big plans for traveling through Europe that first year of marriage...yeah Warren wasn't on board with that! I am glad it turned out this way though...Europe isn't going anywhere, right?!

This was the night before the Big Day...yeah we were excited alright:



And here we are the next day:

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

awwww.... you guys look so cute!

brittany

Heather said...

Thank you for your comment... Wayne and I also got married Summer '02! We love our little man Truett but enjoyed our time together, also! We have known since before getting married that we would name our first son, Truett. We figured we would have a couple of boys at least. We selfishly hope it doesn't get too popular because we love the originality of it. There is another "Truett" mommy who commented on one of the newer posts. Check her out.

Have a great week! Hip Hip Hooray for boys... and the name Truett!

By the way, your boys are adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...